Monday, September 27, 2010

Last Wedding of the Season

I have been really bad about keeping up this blog, but now that the wedding season is over, I should be better. Here is the last wedding of this season. I assisted my husband again, and unfortunately the camera I was using took a plunge in the lake the weekend before. It was an interesting day shooting with out information regarding shutter speed and aperture, and with a lens that didn't seal. I managed to pull a few good shots, but not as many as normal. I was a bit frustrated by the end and bailed early. Oh well. Next year. I have to say, Nikon cameras were built tough! Here are some of my favorites.












1 comment:

  1. I am slightly embarrassed of these photos. I didn't clean them up at all. There are swimmers and dark spots and lines due to the lake water in the camera. Not to worry...the bride and groom will get amazing shots from Vernon and I can fix a lot of these. Lake plus camera = screwy photos.

    ReplyDelete