Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to my world of make believe




I am a mother. I am a wife. Yep, a mom and wife. However, most days I still feel like I am playing house, and it is all fake somehow. I think this is a great thing. My husband says I'm crazy. I get to play everyday. I get to play with this gorgeously entertaining child, and I get to play with this funny, intelligent man. I am in my own little world of make believe and today I am adding to it. Now, I get to pretend I am a writer. I get to pretend I am a photographer. With that said, I am neither of these things. Then again, most days I don't feel like I'm a mother or a wife, but I know for sure I am great at both of these, so there you go. Welcome to my world, our world. Come and play.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so excited I get to be the very firs commenter! (i just had to google that word for the correct spelling by the way...) I love this that you are doing this! Maybe I might just be inspired to do one once I get my awesome new camera! I love that you know for sure you are great at being a wife and a mother and I love that you enjoy "getting to play every day'. Sometimes when 4:00pm rolls around i think to myself, "Oh shoot, I better throw a load of laundry in so it looks like I did something productive with my day!" because the truth is, Lia and I just basically play all day and it is the best time of my life!
    Congrats on starting this blog Ash, I will for sure be one of your number 1 fan! If I could hug you right now I would! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ash! You are officially bookmarked! Have fun with it. Give a big kiss to that adorable little man for me! Love you~ Mer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game on! Yessss, a new daily fix;) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our world too! The world certainly needs more gorgeous photographs of gorgeous children. :)

    ReplyDelete